Govirtualitstore.online makes paying for your orders easy by providing a range of convenient payment options.
What are the payment terms Govirtualitstore.online accepts?
PayPal: Select PayPal as your payment method when you check out via our shopping cart, you will be redirected to PayPal via a secure online connection where you can complete the order and payment.
Credit Card: We accept all major credit cards including Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover
Govirtualitstore.online will only ship to the billing address of your credit card. To ship to a secondary address please contact your Credit Card Company and have them note the alternate shipping address.
Wire Transfer: We will email you an invoice and hold the shipment until we receive payment. Please do not send money until you get an invoice from us which will have our bank info on it.
Western Union: We will Email you an invoice and hold the shipment until we receive payment. Please do not send money until you get an invoice from us which will have our bank info on it.
Money Order/Cashier Check/Escrow: We also accept these payment terms that customers’ need.
Detailed Steps of Paying with PayPal, Western Union, Wire Transfer and Credit Card.
Paying with PayPal
PayPal can be used at Govirtualitstore.online to purchase items by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), Debit Card, or E-check (i.e., using your regular Bank Account).
You do not need to have a PayPal account before ordering from Govirtualitstore.online.
1. On your Shopping Cart page, click Check out with PayPal after reviewing your items. Then you will leave Govirtualitstore.online and enter PayPal’s website.
2. Log in to your PayPal account, or create one if you haven’t already.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions given by PayPal.
Advantages of using PayPal:
Payment is traceable. You can trace the status of your payment using your PayPal account.
Payment does not require you to use your credit card online (you can transfer directly from your bank account). If you do use your credit card through PayPal, Govirtualitstore.online won’t see your credit card number, minimizing the risk of unauthorized use.
Paying with Credit Card
Credit card payments can be supported at govirtualitstore.online: VISA, MasterCard, Visa Electron, DISCOVER, Diners Club INTERNATIONAL and JCB.
Choose Credit Card as Your Payment Method
1. On your Shopping Cart page, click Proceed to Checkout after reviewing your product items.
2. On the Checkout page, select the Credit Card option after completing the billing address, shipping address and shipping method.
3. After checking the details of your order, click Place order now.
4. You will enter PayPal’s website and please click the Pay with Debit or Credit Card.
5. Select your credit card type: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Visa Electron, DISCOVER, Diners Club INTERNATIONAL or JCB. Fill out the card information, Billing address, Contact Information and click Pay Now.
1. As with all credit card purchases, make sure you have enough available credit on your account before completing the transaction. Otherwise, your transaction could be declined and you’ll have to find another payment method. And, if you haven’t used the credit card in a while, you also need to be sure it’s active.
2. Once you’re on the Checkout page, you’ll have to enter several pieces of information to complete the transaction. If your credit card processor isn’t listed in the box, it means that we cannot accept that type of credit card. You’ll have to use another payment.
3. Enter your credit card information: the credit card number, expiration date, and security code. For Visa, MasterCard, and Discover, the three-digit security code will be printed on the back of the card after the credit card number.
Paying with Western Union
- 1.On your Shopping Cartpage, click Proceed to Checkout after reviewing your items.
On the Checkout page (including information of Billing/Shipping Address, Shipping Method, Payment Method & Review Your Order), under Payment Method, select the Western Union option.
3. After checking the details of your order, click Place order now
Note: Your order will now have been placed, but Govirtualitstore.online will not start processing your order until you have paid the full amount. People might have a shot at the success trusted online casinos. To complete payment of your items by Western Union, go to your local Western Union branch, or go to their website, and follow the instructions.
Paying with Wire Transfer (T/T)
- On your Shopping Cartpage, click Proceed to Checkout after reviewing your items.
2. On the Checkout page (including information of Billing/Shipping Address, Shipping Method, Payment Method & Review Your Order), under Payment Method, select the Bank Transfer (T/T) option.
3. After checking the details of your order, click Place order now
Note: Your order will now have been placed, but Govirtualitstore.online will not start processing your order until you have paid the full amount. To complete payment of your items by Wire Transfer, contact your local bank who will be happy to make the transfer.
After successfully transferring the funds, follow the link to the payment details page sent to you by email, fill out the details carefully, and then click Send. You’re done! If you have any further questions regarding your Govirtualitstore.online order payment through Wire Transfer, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: We want to remind all customers that they are responsible for any local handling fees and Intermediary bank handling fees. Therefore, customers should confirm the total payment amount with their local bank.
Is Go Virtual It Store.Online website secure?
Go Virtual It Store.Online concerns our customers’ online security; it is the #1 priority. All online transactions are sent through our secure server, and encrypted with 128-bit technology. Once the information is received through the Internet, trusted authorized employees will process your payment, and make sure that your information is handled with the highest level of security.
Why does Go Virtual It Store.Online verify my shipping address?
In order to guard against credit card fraud, if the billing and shipping address are different, we must verify that the alternate shipping address is authorized.
Please contact your credit card issuer bank and list your shipping address as an alternate address in their memo field. We will call them and verify the address. Please make sure your credit card issuer bank’s phone number is listed in your account with Go Virtual It Store.Online.
For what reasons can my credit card be declined?
A credit card can be declined due to invalid credit card number, expiration date, billing address, daily limit, insufficient credit, or other reasons. Sometimes the card number itself is input incorrectly. Check with us to be sure the number has been input correctly. Contact your credit card company for more information.
We also accept Payoneer
In today’s borderless digital world, Payoneer enables millions of businesses and professionals from more than 200 countries and territories to connect with each other and grow globally through our cross-border payments platform. With Payoneer’s fast, flexible, secure and low-cost solutions, marketplaces, networks, businesses and professionals throughout the world can pay and get paid globally, as easily as they do locally.